Ingredients (4 pers.)
- 6 pistils (18 stigmas)
- 4 pears, peeled, keeping the tail
- 200 g of sugar
- 250 ml of water
- 24 hours in advance.
- Grind your saffron with a little sugar, in a mortar.
- Infuse in a little warm water and let it rest in the fridge covered for the night.
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and add your saffron infusion.
- Place the pears in the pan for about 20 minutes or until the tip of a knife pierces them easily.
- Remove the pears and let cool.
- Place on a serving plate.
- If necessary, adjust the cooking liquid for a syrupy consistency.
- Drizzle over your pears and serve warm.
- Add a saffron pistil for decoration.