- 1 baguette bread cut into 1 cm (1/2 in) slices
- Brie cheese, sliced
- Toasted nut mix
- Saffron butter to spread on bread
- Saffron syrup
- Spread the saffron butter on the bread slices.
- Toast the walnuts and break them roughly into pieces.
- Heat the buttered bread under the grill until the butter melts.
- Place the Brie cheese and walnut pieces on the bread.
- Put back under the grill to melt the cheese.
- Decorate with nasturtium flowers (optional).
- Place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle saffron syrup over each piece of bread and serve.