Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 45 ml of Quebec Gin preferably
- 25 ml saffron syrup
- 5 ml green or yellow chartreuse, depending on availability
- 10 ml of squeezed lemon juice
- 1 drop of bergamot essential oil
- Mix all ingredients the day before.
- To serve as a “shooter”:
- Serve chilled with chopped basil leaves in a shot glass.
For a cocktail
Thin with a soda on the rocks and serve with a basil leaf.
This cocktail was created with the help of mixologist Romain Cavelier for my son Nicolas’ 40th birthday.